Daytona Offers Two More Pepsi 400 Ticket Packages
Pick Your Package For The Pepsi 400
Daytona International Speedway continues to offer its guests a wide array of unique ticket packages, with the announcement of a "Chevy Day At Daytona" package and a "SunTrust Dare To Sit There" ticket package.
"We're glad to offer yet two more packages for our fans to take advantage of when making plans to join us for the Pepsi 400 Holiday Weekend," said Robin Braig, track president. "Our ticket packages are unique, affordable and have something for everyone."
When a race fan participates in a Chevrolet Test Drive at a participating Southern Florida Chevy Dealer, they'll have the opportunity to purchase the "Chevy Day At Daytona" package, which offers race guests the following for $75 ($349 value):
· One Pepsi 400 ticket for Saturday, July 1
· One Winn-Dixie 250 presented by PepsiCo ticket
· One hospitality pass that can be used before the Pepsi 400
· Hospitality appearance by NEXTEL Cup Series driver J.J. Yeley
· Chevy gift
· One voucher for a hot lap around Daytona International Speedway (Must be used on Saturday, July 1)
· One Pre-Race/NEXTEL FANZONE pass
· Pre-Race tour
The race guest can purchase one additional "Chevy Day" ticket package which excludes the hot lap voucher.
To view complete details of this offer click here to see the brochure (.pdf)
SunTrust is partnering with two-time Daytona 500 champion Michael Waltrip and Rolex 24 champion Wayne Taylor for a pair of ticket packages for the upcoming Independence Day holiday weekend.
The SunTrust Dare To Sit There offer for Saturday, July 1, available for $125, includes:
· One Superstretch Terrace/Tower ticket for the Pepsi 400
· One Pre-Race/NEXTEL FANZONE admission
· Admission to a Michael Waltrip/Wayne Taylor fan forum on Saturday, July 1
The SunTrust Three-Day ticket offer, available for $190, includes:
One general admission ticket to the Brumos Porsche 250 and Round 3 of the Crown Royal IROC Series race on Thursday, June 29.
One general admission ticket to the Winn-Dixie 250 presented by PepsiCo on Friday, June 30
One Superstretch Terrace/Tower ticket for the Pepsi 400 on Saturday, July 1
NEXTEL FANZONE access for all three days of the Pepsi 400 Weekend
Admission to a Michael Waltrip/Wayne Taylor fan forum on Saturday, July 1.
For more information on these ticket packages and other great ticket offers for the Pepsi 400 Holiday weekend, call 1-800-PITSHOP or visit www.racetickets.com