- Harley J. Earl DAYTONA 500 trophy photo opportunities
Daytona International Speedway, the “World Center of Racing,” will host the 14th annual NASCAR Day celebration on Friday, May 18 outside the Speedway’s Ticket and Tours Building.
From 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m., there will be lunch specials, raffle prizes and music. New this year, fans will also have the unique opportunity to have their picture taken with the prestigious Harley J. Earl DAYTONA 500 trophy. Lunch combos will be available for $4 and raffle tickets will be $1; all proceeds will benefit The NASCAR Foundation. Prizes to be awarded will include:
- A helmet signed by 2018 DAYTONA 500 champion Austin Dillon
- A pair of tickets and UNOH Fanzone/Pre-Race passes for the Coca-Cola Firecracker 250 NASCAR Xfinity Series race on July 6
- A pair of three-day passes for Country 500 – The Great American Music Fest at DAYTONA
- A NASCAR Racing Experience ride-along package
- Two tickets to the 2019 “Taste of the 24” event during the Rolex 24 At DAYTONA
- Gift cards to restaurants at ONE DAYTONA, the lifestyle and entertainment center adjacent to Daytona International Speedway
- Signed memorabilia
- Family pack of four tickets to LEGOLAND Florida
- Ski Shawnee/Blue Mountain Resort package
- Rounds of golf at Spruce Creek Country Club
- Accommodation package at Hyatt Place Daytona Beach – Oceanfront
- East Florida Fishing Charter Certificate
In addition, OneBlood will host a blood drive on-site from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. All donors will receive a limited-edition T-shirt, a voucher for the 30-minute Speedway Tour, a wellness checkup and be entered for a chance to win (2) three-day general admission passes to the Country 500 music festival, held Memorial Day weekend, May 25-27, inside the Speedway.
Guests can access Speedway property at the intersection of International Speedway Boulevard and NASCAR Drive where they will be directed to the parking area for the DIS Ticket and Tours Building.
The NASCAR Foundation, NASCAR’s charitable arm, was founded in 2006 by Betty Jane France and established a mission to improve the quality of life and health of children in need throughout the United States.
Fans can follow The NASCAR Foundation on Twitter and stay connected with Daytona International Speedway on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and Snapchat, and by downloading Daytona International Speedway’s mobile app, for the latest Speedway news throughout the season.