- Single-day tickets, three-day weekend passes, VIP Packages, camping, parking and travel packages still available!
The Country 500 music festival is right around the corner and organizers released the much-anticipated performance times and stages for the Memorial Day weekend celebration, May 25-27. Country 500 – The Great American Music Fest at Daytona, takes place on the infield of the world-famous Daytona International Speedway, inside the hallowed grounds of one of the most iconic motorsports venues in the world. Thousands of fans annually enjoy the festivities as Country 500 transforms racing’s greatest venue into a festival-goer’s dream.
CLICK HERE for the artist times and stages for both the Country 500 Stage and Bluebird Theater.
Fans at the festival will also have the opportunity to get up close and personal with some of their favorite country stars at the artist meet-and-greet area. (The artist meet-and-greet schedule will be announced soon.) Numerous other features—a select festival menu sold from food booths and food trucks; carnival rides; arcade games; cooling water elements; mechanical bull; country-and-western merchandise; and more—will all be a part of the festival. CLICK HERE for a map of the festival.
Country 500 festivities are spread over three days and nights of the holiday weekend, with music programmed on two performance stages, the massive Country 500 Stage as well as the more intimate Bluebird Theater tent. One of the biggest thrills of Country 500 is the ability to camp in the famed infield. Fans will once again be offered a full-range of camping opportunities for virtually any budget, from tent camping to paved RV spots with water and power hookups.
Country 500 also offers travel packages for a hassle-free way to enjoy the festival. Travel packages include hotel accommodations, roundtrip transportation to the festival grounds and official t-shirts plus festival admission. Visit Country500.com for information.
Looking for an upgraded VIP experience at Country 500? Check out the VIP Pit Pass and the Crew Chief VIP Experience for special upfront stage-side viewing areas, access to the VIP Oasis presented by Tito’s Handmade Vodka located right by the main stage, early admission, re-entry all weekend and so much more. Don’t miss the SUPER CREW CHIEF VIP EXPERIENCE which offers all the benefits of the CREW CHIEF EXPERIENCE plus complimentary beverages (beer, wine and alcohol) within the VIP Oasis throughout the entire festival weekend, golf cart transportation between the Country 500 Stage and the Bluebird Theater and more!
Visit Country500.com or call 1-844-500-FEST for tickets, VIP, camping, parking, and other festival information.
Make sure to sign up on the Country 500 mailing list and get all the festival info as it becomes available. Customizable travel packages, on-site lodging opportunities and a list of special discount hotel rates are also available at Country500.com.
Sponsors of Country 500 include Budweiser, Monster Energy, Toyota, Go RVing, Maui Jim Sunglasses and Tito’s Handmade Vodka. LiveXLive is the official livestreaming and video-on-demand partner of Country 500.
Country 500 Single-Day, Three-Day Weekend Passes & VIP Packages
SINGLE-DAY GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET – ($85; gate price $99)
- One-day general admission purchased specifically for either Friday, Saturday or Sunday
- Includes access to performances by all bands appearing on a single day, plus a select menu of food and beverage offerings for purchase from food booths and food trucks, carnival rides, arcade games, country and western merchandise, official festival merchandise, a myriad of shade and water elements and much more
- Admission into festival grounds only; single-day ticket holders will not be permitted to enter any of the campgrounds
THREE-DAY GENERAL ADMISSION WEEKEND PASS – ($195; gate price $225)
- General Admission to the festival for each day; passes are non-transferable
- All 3-day ticket holders will have re-entry privileges
- Early admission to Country 500 each day
- Access to performances by more than 20 bands over the three days on the Country 500 Stage and in the Bluebird Theater, plus a select menu of food and beverage offerings from food booths and food trucks, carnival rides, arcade games, country and western merchandise, a myriad of shade and water elements, artist meet-and-greets, and much more
- Access to the Infield Campgrounds ONLY with separate campground wristband
VIP PACKAGES – ($699, $999 & $1599)
COUNTRY 500 offers three different VIP Packages, the VIP PIT PASS ($699), the CREW CHIEF VIP EXPERIENCE ($999) and the SUPER CREW CHIEF VIP EXPERIENCE ($1599) all with access to the VIP OASIS presented by Tito’s Handmade Vodka. The OASIS features VIP-only bars with premium food and beverages for purchase, comfortable seating and shade, air-conditioned restrooms, phone charging stations, complimentary massages, Wi-Fi, a private merchandise stand and misting stations. SUPER CREW CHIEF VIP EXPERIENCE offers all the benefits of the CREW CHIEF EXPERIENCE plus complimentary beverages (beer, wine and alcohol) within the VIP Oasis throughout the entire festival weekend, golf cart transportation between the Country 500 Stage and the Bluebird Theater and more! Visit Country500.com for details on each package.
8.15.2018Get to know DIS Track Supervisor, David Reep
8.14.2018See what's inside the Chevrolet Injector at DAYTONA!
8.9.2018See what's inside the Axalta Injector at Daytona International Speedway!
8.9.2018Find out why you should book a VIP Tour now!