DAYTONA Beach Half Marathon
Speedway, Beach and Back!
Volusia County Government and Daytona International Speedway are again partnering to bring this iconic race to the community. Named one of the seven scenic half marathons in America by Active.com, this is one of the most unique courses in the running world.The 2020 event will feature a one-of-a-kind half marathon route, as well as two challenge opportunities. The 13.1 mile race offers runners the opportunity to start on the famed tri-oval track of the Daytona International Speedway and run to the hard-packed sands of the beach, where racing got its name, before heading back towards the Speedway to a photo finish at ONE DAYTONA, where runners will celebrate with drinks, food and awards! 2020 will again expand festivities over two days, with the second annual Beachin' It 5K— an out and back on the beach Saturday afternoon. The Beachin’ It 5K will be followed by a beach party. This is a one-of-a-kind weekend you won't want to miss!
Every participant will receive a ticket to The Clash At DAYTONA and the DAYTONA 500 Qualifying By Kroger for Sunday, February 9.
Three race options!
Beachin' It 5K: The Beachin' It 5K takes place on Saturday night all on Daytona Beach!
Start time: 5:00 pm on Saturday, Feb. 8
Daytona Beach Half Marathon: The Daytona Beach Half Marathon starts inside Daytona International Speedway putting you on the track to begin your race. You'll make your way to the beaches of Daytona Beach and return to finish at ONE DAYTONA across the street from Daytona International Speedway!
Start time: 7:30 am on Sunday, Feb. 9
Lap the Track 5K: Hit the track at Daytona International Speedway for this 5K finishing at ONE DAYTONA. Start right after the half marathon runners get started on their race!
Start time: 8:00 am on Sunday, Feb. 9
Below are some of the amazing highlights for the 11th annual Daytona Beach Half Marathon Weekend!
- Free general admission ticket to The Clash At DAYTONA and DAYTONA 500 Qualifying presented by Kroger on Sunday, February 9
- Start on the Daytona International Speedway track and finish at ONE DAYTONA (Sunday events)
- Run on the hard-packed sands of Daytona Beach, where racing got its start (Saturday 5K)
- Custom shirts for both Saturday and Sunday events
- Finishers beach towel (half marathon, relay and Speedway Challenge participants only)
- Post-race party Saturday and Sunday with complimentary food & beer (beer limited to those who are 21+)
- Unique finisher medals for half marathon and 5Ks
- Overall, masters and age-group awards for all races
- Complimentary race photos
- Rolex 24 At DAYTONA
- DAYTONA Beach Half Marathon
- Speedweeks Presented By AdventHealth
- Lucas Oil 200 Driven By General Tire
- The Clash At DAYTONA
- DAYTONA 500 Qualifying Presented By Kroger
- Duel At DAYTONA
- NextEra Energy 250
- NASCAR Racing Experience 300
- DAYTONA 500
- Bike Week
- DAYTONA Supercross
- Ricky Carmichael Amateur Supercross
- DAYTONA 200