- Event Experience
- Food & Beverage
- Ticket Info
- Transportation & Parking
- Weather FAQs
- Safety/Lost & Found
- What can I bring into the venue at DAYTONA
- Can I bring a stroller with me into the venue?
- How do I access the infield?
- What gate should I enter?
- How do I find my seat?
- How do I get access to pit road and the frontstretch to sign the start/finish line?
- Can I be in Gatorade Victory Lane to see the winner?
- Where are the restrooms located throughout the venue?
- Are there ATMs available?
- Where is the best place to buy merchandise?
- How wide are the seats?
- Where can I smoke at DAYTONA?
- If I leave in the middle of a race can I get back in?
- Important Daytona International Speedway Phone Numbers (including those for the hearing impaired)
- How do I receive updates during the events?
Please view our gate policies for a list of what is permitted and what is prohibited at Daytona International Speedway.
Strollers are allowed in the venue but not in the seating area. You may store your stroller at a Guest Services Booth.
If you are camping at Daytona International Speedway, the tow pass that is included in your package will allow you to drive through Turn 1 or Turn 4 tunnel. If you are in a vehicle larger than a standard car, please use Turn 1 tunnel.
If you have a UNOH Fanzone/Pre-Race wristband, you may access the area via:
- Lot 1 Tram Plaza (tram ride) - Transports to/from the UNOH Fanzone entrance & frontstretch near the AdventHealth gate.
- Turn 1 Tunnel or Turn 4 Tunnel Pedestrian Gates (walk-in_ - Infield Shuttle Bus stops are located inside each tunnel.
- Track Crossover Gates (walk over track) - Frontstretch seating guests may access track crossover gates (locations outlined below) during pre-race ceremonies, schedule & weather permitting.
- Gate A (ADA accessible via Ground Level): Sections 162-163, 165-166, 168-169, 169-170
- Gate B: Sections 155-156, 157-158
- Gate C: Sections 150-151, 153-154
- Gate D: Sections 146-147, 149-150
- Gate E: Sections 142-143, 145-146
- Gate F: Sections 138-139, 141-142
- Gate G: Sections 134-135, 137-138
- Gate H (ADA accessible via Ground Level): Sections 128-129, 131-132
To assist you in locating your seats, we have included the recommended gate entrance closest to your section on the back of your event tickets and also in the grid below. Please refer to the facility map for gate locations.
- Sunoco Gate: Sections 108-121, 308-325, 408-425
- Toyota Gate: Sections 122-135, 326-339, 426-439
- Axalta Gate: Sections 136-156, 340-362, 440-462
- Chevrolet Gate: Sections 157-170, 363-378, 463-478
- AdventHealth Gate: Sections 171-184, 379-395, 479-495
- Trioval Club, High Banks & Midway Suite guests should enter at the Hospitality & Trioval Club gate located at the Axalta Injector.
- Rolex 24 Lounge, Sky Suite & France Suite customers should enter at the Suite Tower gate located at the Axalta Injector.
Signage is available throughout the frontstretch concourses to assist you in locating your seat. You can also download the DIS mobile app for directions, check out our facility maps at www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com/maps or ask a Guest Services Fan Crew member to assist you.
Access to pit road and the frontstretch, as well as all of the amenities found inside the UNOH Fanzone, is available to those guests who purchase UNOH Fanzone/Pre-Race access in addition to your race ticket.
Guests do have the opportunity to be a part of Gatorade Victory Lane celebrations for select races by purchasing a DAYTONA 500 Club hospitality package. To learn more about this package, visit our hospitality page or give us a call at 1-800-PITSHOP.
Restrooms are located on every concourse level within the venue and signage will direct you to these restrooms. You may also visit our concourse maps on www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com/maps, download the DIS Mobile App for step-by-step directions to the nearest restroom or ask a Guest Services Fan Crew member to help you.
Yes, ATMs are located throughout the venue and also on the side of each ticket office located at the Chevrolet gate, Axalta gate and Toyota gate.
Merchandise locations are available throughout the concourses of the venue. During NASCAR event, Fanatics Trackside will be open near the Axalta Injector. Visitors to DAYTONA throughout the year can also visit the Pit Shop, which is located inside the DIS Ticket & Tours Building at the corner of Bill France Blvd. and International Speedway Blvd.
The new seats are now 20 or 21 inches wide. We have a limited number of seats with moveable arm rests. If you want to purchase one of these seats, please call 1-800-PITSHOP to speak with a ticket agent.
As a direct result of fan feedback, frontstretch seating at Daytona International Speedway continues to be smoke free, including electronic cigarettes. We provide designated smoking areas throughout the property where our fans who smoke may continue to do so. These locations are clearly marked with signage. Please see a Fan Crew member or Security officer for assistance with directions to the nearest designated smoking area. Electronic cigarettes included.
All ticketed fans are allowed to exit and re-enter the property during all events. Upon exit, have your ticket scanned out, and then scanned in upon re-entry. Fans with bags will have their bag searched every time they re-enter. If you are camping with us, your infield wristband and parking pass attached to your tow vehicle will allow you to leave and re-enter the property. If you leave, however, with your pop-up, RV, etc. you will not be allowed to re-enter.
Speedway Dispatch for Police-Fire-Medical
- Regular Telephone # 386-681-3333
- Hearing impaired TTY # 386-681-4257
DIS & ISC Ticket Purchases
- Regular Telephone # 877-306-7223
- Hearing impaired TTY # 386-472-8725
Speedway Tours and other Speedway non-Emergency or non-Ticket inquiries, plus for Hearing Impaired Guests to make outbound calls while on site @ DIS, during Tours lobby hours.
- Hearing impaired TTY # 386-681-5093
Speedway Infield Care Center (major event weekends only when the Care Center is staffed & open) for the medical team’s use in communicating with patients’ hearing impaired relatives back @ home, plus for Hearing Impaired Guests to make outbound calls while staying in the infield, during Care Center hours.
- Hearing Impaired TTY # 386-681-0009
DAYTONA provides multiple ways to stay up-to-date on schedule changes, traffic and other event-related details, including:
- Text DISINFO to 69050 to receive event-related text messages on your phone, including schedule changes, gate opening times, traffic updates and more.
- Download DAYTONA's FREE mobile app, abailable in the iTunes Store or Google Play. Features include an interactive GPS map, turn-by-turn wayfinding, push notifcations with event updates, a schedule builder, news feeds and more.
- Follow DAYTONA on Twitter @DISupdates and like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/daytonainternationalspeedway.
- Sign-up to receive DAYTONA's monthly e-newsletter!
- Tune your radio to 107.9 to hear DAYTONA's public address sytem throughout the event. Looking for traffic updates? Turn your radio dial to Daytona's NASCAR Connection - WNDB on 1150AM & 93.5FM before and after the event for the latest traffic information.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- What type of food options are available and where do I find them?
- Are there a lot of concession stands available inside the venue?
- Are there water fountains around the venue?
- Are there any all-inclusive food and beverage options?
We provide a wide variety of food and beverage options throughout the Midway, the infield and inside the venue. Prior to each event, we'll post a concessions map on our maps page with a complete list of available concession items and their corresponding location. In addition, we encourage you to download the DIS mobile app, which provides the ability to search for specific foods and beverages and their locations, as well as directions to each concession stand. As a reminder, you can also bring your own food and beverages with you inside a soft-sided cooler that is smaller than 14x14x14.
Thanks to DAYTONA Rising, we now have three times as many concession stands as we've had in the past. Each provides unique menu items to meet your needs while attending our events.
Water fountains are located throughout the concourses inside the venue.
We provide multiple hospitality options for each of our events. Visit www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com/hospitality or give us a call at 1-800-PITSHOP for more information.
- Can I purchase UNOH Fanzone/Pre-Race access when I get to the Speedway?
- Are there tickets still available?
- Where is the ticket office located?
- What is your ticket exchange/refund policy?
- Can I purchase ticket insurance?
- Where is the Daytona International Speedway Credential Office located?
UNOH Fanzone wristbands are available for purchase at all ticket office locations along the frontstretch as well as the UNOH Fanzone entrance if you are already in the infield. There are times when UNOH Fanzone access sells out, so we recommend you purchase prior to arriving at DAYTONA.
Yes, at this time there are tickets still available for all events at Daytona International Speedway. You may purchase tickets by clicking BUY TICKETS at the top of the page, calling 1-800-PITSHOP or by visiting our ticket office at 1801 W. International Speedway Blvd. Daytona Beach, FL 32114.
The ticket office is located at 1801 W. International Speedway Blvd. Daytona Beach, FL 32114 by the Turn 4 tunnel and inside the DIS Ticket & Tours Building. Additional ticket office locations at the Chevrolet Gate, Axalta Gate and Toyota Gate are also available during select DIS events to purchase tickets the day of event.
All Sales Final - No Refunds - No Exchanges
The date and time of the event(s) listed are subject to change by Daytona International Speedway and/or sanctioning body of the particular event. The holder assumes responsibility for verifying the dates and times of the event(s) prior to travel or other arrangements in connection with the event(s). Daytona International Speedway is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
Race tickets with insurance are available for all major events at Daytona International Speedway. Ticket Insurance is available from TicketGuardian at www.ticketguardian.net/isc or by calling TicketGuardian at 1-844-849-4827.
The credential office is located at 2013 Dunn Avenue, Daytona Beach, FL 32114.
TRANSPORATION & PARKING
- Where do I park during events at DAYTONA?
- How do I get traffic updates during events?
- What is the best way to exit Lot 7 following the race?
- Does DAYTONA provide trams to move around the Speedway?
FREE parking is available for most of Daytona International Speedway events. Lots vary by event, so please refer to the directions & parking page on our site for specific parking details for the event you are planning to attend.
Turn your dial to Daytona's NASCAR Connection - WNDB on 1150AM & 93.5FM before and after the event for the latest traffic information. The Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) offers advice for navigating Florida roadways on the way to the DAYTONA 500 by dialing 511, Florida's free traffic information system. Information available through the 511 system includes travel delays, traffic crashes, roadway blockages and lane closures. Once in the Daytona area, callers can get detailed regional information on roads leading to the Speedway, such as I-4 and I-95. Also visit www.FL511.com for 511 tips and incident reports, and to register for My Florida 511 customized routes.
After the race, listen to the 511 system for traffic updates before exiting the parking lots. Daytona Beach Police Dept. and the Florida Highway Patrol recommend you access the fastest and least congested routes to the north, west and south of the Speedway by heading East to Nova Road (Rte 5A). From Nova Road you can go north or south to US 1 and access 1-95 and 1-4 at several different locations.
The Speedway provides FREE tram service between the Frontstretch, Backstretch and the UNOH Fanzone to assist guests. Trams run continuously starting when the UNOH Fanzone opens until approximately two hours post-race or until the tram queue is empty. The frontstretch tram plaza is located in Lot 1, near the Florida Hospital gate, and provides direct transportation to and from the UNOH Fanzone. Guests must have an infield admission or UNOH Fanzone/Pre-Race access to board the tram
DIS provides transportation throughout the infield with the Infield Shuttle Bus, which runs along Lake Lloyd Road with multiple stops including the UNOH Fanzone.
ISC WEATHER PROTECTION PROGRAM FAQS
- What is the ISC NASCAR event policy for inclement weather?
- Which tracks are part of the ISC Weather Protection Program?
- How much does the ISC Weather Protection Program cost?
- How do I exchange my ticket(s) for a future race event if my race is postponed?
- For what future events can I exchange unused tickets?
- What tickets are eligible under this policy?
- What if I used some of my tickets for the rescheduled event but not all of them?
- What about other purchased items such as parking, camping, pit or fan zone and pit/fan zone passes, etc.?
- Can I get a cash refund for my tickets?
- What if the event is delayed?
- What if the event is shortened due to weather?
The ISC Weather Protection Program applies to regular grandstand tickets for all NASCAR races at any ISC venue that is postponed and rescheduled to a different date due to inclement weather. Fan(s) may exchange regular grandstand tickets that were not used on the rescheduled date for a future NASCAR race at an ISC property. Unused regular grandstand tickets may be exchanged for a same-series grandstand ticket of equal or lesser value on a ticket-by-ticket basis based on event and seating location availability at the time of redemption. Complete the request form below or contact the Daytona International Speedway ticket office at 1-877-306-7223 to inquire about eligibility and exchanging your ticket.
- Auto Club Speedway
- Chicagoland Speedway
- Darlington Raceway
- Daytona International Speedway*
- Homestead-Miami Speedway
- ISM Raceway
- Kansas Speedway
- Martinsville Speedway
- Michigan International Speedway
- Richmond Raceway
- Talladega Superspeedway
- Watkins Glen International
*Fans may exchange tickets for any NASCAR event at Daytona International Speedway with the exception of the Daytona 500. If the Daytona 500 is postponed, Daytona 500 ticketholders may exchange their tickets for any ISC event or the following year’s Daytona 500 event.
Nothing. The protection is free for all customers with a paid regular NASCAR grandstand ticket at any of the 12 ISC venues listed.
Upon completion of the rescheduled event, the accountholder has 60 days to contact the ticket office at the ISC venue where the race event was postponed by completing the website request form below, or if you are requesting an exchange of more than 10 tickets, by call the track ticket office at 1-877-306-7223. A ticket agent will assist you with the exchange process for a regular grandstand ticket for a future NASCAR event at any of the 12 ISC venues listed.
Eligible regular grandstand tickets may be exchanged for any future ISC NASCAR race within one (1) year of the original event date or for the same race the following year, excluding the Daytona 500. Only current Daytona 500 tickets can be redeemed for the next year’s Daytona 500. Eligible tickets must be redeemed within 60 days of completion of the postponed event. Regular grandstand tickets may only be exchanged for the same race series as the postponed event. If eligible regular grandstand tickets are not redeemed during the allotted timeframe set forth, the exchange opportunity will expire.
Only regular grandstand tickets purchased directly from an ISC venue are eligible for an exchange under this policy. Complimentary regular grandstand tickets are not eligible for exchange under this policy. Restrictions also apply to corporate tickets and other special purchase situations. Patrons should contact the track ticket office after the postponed event has been completed with questions regarding eligibility.
Any eligible unused regular grandstand ticket(s) for the rescheduled event date may be redeemed. Complete the request form below or contact the track ticket office at 1-877-306-7223 to inquire about the eligibility of your grandstand ticket(s).
The ISC Weather Protection Program only covers regular grandstand tickets.
No. Cash refunds will not be issued. This policy allows regular grandstand tickets to be exchanged for future NASCAR races at any ISC venue listed.
The ISC Weather Protection Program only applies if a race event is postponed and moved to a date other than the originally scheduled date. Delayed races regardless of the length of delay are not eligible, including if the event completes after 11:59pm.
The ISC Weather Protection Program will not apply to races that were shortened due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances where the event is counted as official by the appropriate sanctioning body.
SAFETY/LOST & FOUND
- What is the emergency contact info at DAYTONA?
- Where do I find a first aid station while at DAYTONA?
- Where can I go to locate a lost item?
- Are child safety/identification wristbands available?
In the case of an emergency, contact a Speedway representative immediately at 386-681-3333. For non-emergencies you may contact Security at 386-681-6755. If you observe illegal or otherwise inappropriate activity, please contact a Speedway representative immediately. Only in emergency situations will the Speedway attempt to page guests. All paging is coordinated through Speedway Security (NOTE: Non-emergency pages cannot be accommodated and paging is not done during an event.)
You can also text us for assistance while at DAYTONA.
Send text messages to 69050.
In body of text message:
- Type DISFAN
- Add a space after DISFAN
- Type your Issue or Need and Location
- Press Send
Florida Hospital First Aid Stations are located throughout the venue. A fully staffed Florida Hospital Care Center is positioned in the infield, as well as on the frontstretch near the Toyota gate. See the facility map for First Aid Station locations or stop by the nearest Guest Services Booth for directions.
For found items or to claim a lost item, please visit our Lost & Found Page.
Free child safety and identification wristbands (with space to list the child's name, your pre-selected meeting location, the parent/guardian's name and telephone number, medical and other key information) are available at Guest Services Booths and the DIS Ticket & Tours Building Guest Services Desk.
- BMW Endurance Challenge
- Rolex 24 At DAYTONA
- DAYTONA 5K And Fun Walk
- Lucas Oil 200 Driven By General Tire
- Speedweeks Presented By AdventHealth
- DAYTONA Beach Half Marathon
- DAYTONA 500 Qualifying By Kroger
- Advance Auto Parts Clash
- Duel At DAYTONA
- NextEra Energy 250
- DAYTONA 300
- DAYTONA 500
- Bike Week At DIS
- DAYTONA Supercross
- Ricky Carmichael Amateur Supercross
- DAYTONA TT
- DAYTONA 200
- Coca-Cola Firecracker 250
- Coke Zero Sugar 400