A longtime fan-favorite, the Midway, has been relocated to a more fan-friendly location directly behind the new stadium. The massive area still remains a major hub of fan activity leading up to the green flag with a multitude of entertainment options lining the space.
- The Trackside Superstore by Fanatics debuts at DAYTONA, marking a new era with a faster shopper experience and a more expansive selection of souvenir items
- Plentiful concessions options in multiple food court locations allow you to enjoy your favorite race day fare
- Sponsors’ displays will fill the Midway with activations that provide an opportunity to win plenty of free products
- Florida Department of Transportation has opened a second pedestrian bridge to help fans access the Speedway (located near Bill France Blvd. near the Tickets and Tours Building)
- The FPL Solar Pavilion is a canopy-like structure that will offer shade for race fans and once connected to the FPL grid will power hundreds of Florida homes