- Event Experience
- Food & Beverage
- Ticket Info
- Transportation & Parking
- Safety/Lost & Found
- What can I bring into the venue at DAYTONA
- Can I bring a stroller with me into the venue?
- How do I access the infield?
- What gate should I enter?
- How do I find my seat?
- How do I get access to pit road and the frontstretch to sign the start/finish line?
- Can I be in Victory Lane to see the winner?
- Where are the restrooms located throughout the venue?
- Are there ATMs available?
- Where is the best place to buy merchandise?
- How wide are the seats?
- Where can I smoke at DAYTONA?
- If I leave in the middle of a race can I get back in?
- Important Daytona International Speedway Phone Numbers (including those for the hearing impaired)
- How do I receive updates during the events?
Please view our gate policies for a list of what is permitted and what is prohibited at Daytona International Speedway.
Strollers are allowed in the venue but not in the seating area. You may store your stroller at a Guest Services Booth.
For our early 2021 NASCAR events, access to the infield will be limited to camping customers and essential staff. If you are camping at Daytona International Speedway, you must use the Turn 1 tunnel to access the infield. Vehicle traffic will be limited and certain areas of the infield will not be accessible to fans. This policy is in place for the safety and well-being of our fans, staff, teams and competitors.
Procedures will be in place that will limit or close the UNOH Fanzone and Pre-Race access to the racetrack and ballfield. Additionally, all Crossover gates will be closed. If you are camping in the infield and have reserved frontstretch seating tickets for a race, you must exit the infield through Turn 1 tunnel and enter through one of the injector gates.
To assist you in locating your seats, we have included the recommended gate entrance closest to your section in the grid below. Please refer to the facility map for gate locations.
- Sunoco Gate: Sections 108-121, 308-325, 408-425
- Toyota Gate: Sections 122-135, 326-339, 426-439
- Axalta Gate: Sections 136-156, 340-362, 440-462
- Chevrolet Gate: Sections 157-170, 363-378, 463-478
- AdventHealth Gate: Sections 171-184, 379-395, 479-495
- Trioval Club, High Banks & Midway Suite guests should enter at the Hospitality & Trioval Club gate located at the Axalta Injector.
- Rolex 24 Lounge, Sky Suite & France Suite customers should enter at the Suite Tower gate located at the Axalta Injector.
We have also established assigned entry times, based on your seat location. This information will be communicated in our pre-event emails closer to the event and posted on our website.
Signage is available throughout the frontstretch concourses to assist you in locating your seat. You can also download the DIS mobile app for directions, check out our facility maps at www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com/maps or ask a Guest Services Fan Crew member to assist you.
At this time, fans will not be allowed to access the racetrack, pit road, or ballfield area.
Victory Lane access is limited to essential NASCAR industry and team personnel at this time. No fan access is permitted to Victory Lane.
Restrooms are located on every concourse level within the venue and signage will direct you to these restrooms. You may also visit our concourse maps on www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com/maps, download the DIS Mobile App for step-by-step directions to the nearest restroom or ask a Guest Services Fan Crew member to help you.
Yes, ATMs are located throughout the venue and also on the side of each ticket office located at the Chevrolet gate, Axalta gate and Toyota gate.
A limited number of merchandise locations are available throughout the concourses of the venue and outside the in the midway near the Axalta injector.. Visitors to DAYTONA throughout the year can also visit the Pit Shop located inside the DIS Ticket & Tours Building at the corner of Bill France Blvd. and International Speedway Blvd.
The new seats are now 20 or 21 inches wide. We have a limited number of seats with moveable arm rests. If you want to purchase one of these seats, please call 1-800-PITSHOP to speak with a ticket agent.
As a direct result of fan feedback, frontstretch seating at Daytona International Speedway continues to be smoke free, including electronic cigarettes. We provide designated smoking areas throughout the property where our fans who smoke may continue to do so. These locations are clearly marked with signage. Please see a Fan Crew member or Security officer for assistance with directions to the nearest designated smoking area. Electronic cigarettes included.
All ticketed fans are allowed to exit and re-enter the property during all events. Upon exit, have your ticket scanned out, and then scanned in upon re-entry. Fans with bags will have their bag searched every time they re-enter. If you are camping with us, your infield wristband and parking pass attached to your tow vehicle will allow you to leave and re-enter the property. If you leave, however, with your pop-up, RV, etc. you will not be allowed to re-enter.
Speedway Dispatch for Police-Fire-Medical
- Regular Telephone # 386-681-3333
- Hearing impaired TTY # 386-681-4257
DIS Ticket Purchases
- Regular Telephone # 877-306-7223
- Hearing impaired TTY # 386-472-8725
Speedway Tours and other Speedway non-Emergency or non-Ticket inquiries, plus for Hearing Impaired Guests to make outbound calls while on site @ DIS, during Tours lobby hours.
- Hearing impaired TTY # 386-681-5093
Speedway Infield Care Center (major event weekends only when the Care Center is staffed & open) for the medical team’s use in communicating with patients’ hearing impaired relatives back @ home, plus for Hearing Impaired Guests to make outbound calls while staying in the infield, during Care Center hours.
- Hearing Impaired TTY # 386-681-0009
DAYTONA provides multiple ways to stay up-to-date on schedule changes, traffic and other event-related details, including:
- Text DISINFO to 69050 to receive event-related text messages on your phone, including schedule changes, gate opening times, traffic updates and more.
- Download NASCAR Mobile: The Official App of NASCAR, available in the iTunes Store or Google Play. Features include live scoring and leaderboards, along with guest services information like maps and schedules to help guide your at-track experience. Specific event information will be available within one to two weeks of your NASCAR event.
- Follow DAYTONA on Twitter @DAYTONA and like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/DAYTONA.
- Sign-up to receive DAYTONA's monthly e-newsletter!
- Tune your radio to 107.9 to hear DAYTONA's public address system throughout the event. Looking for traffic updates? Turn your radio dial to Daytona's NASCAR Connection - WNDB on 1150AM & 93.5FM before and after the event for the latest traffic information.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- What type of food options are available and where do I find them?
- Are there a lot of concession stands available inside the venue?
- Are there water fountains around the venue?
- Are there any all-inclusive food and beverage options?
For upcoming events, some concessions options may be limited in the midway and inside the venue. As a reminder, you can also bring your own food and beverages with you.
Thanks to our DAYTONA Rising which was completed in 2016, we now have three times as many concession stands as we've had in the past. Each provides unique menu items to meet your needs while attending our events. For upcoming events, concession offerings may be limited.
Water fountains are located throughout the concourses inside the venue.
We provide multiple hospitality options for each of our events. Visit www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com/hospitality or give us a call at 1-800-PITSHOP for more information.
- Can I purchase UNOH Fanzone/Pre-Race access when I get to the Speedway?
- Are there tickets still available?
- Where is the ticket office located?
- What is your ticket exchange/refund policy?
- Can I purchase ticket insurance?
- Where is the Daytona International Speedway Credential Office located?
Please call 1-800-PITSHOP to learn more about the UNOH Fanzone for 2021 events. Learn more about the UNOH Fanzone for the 2021 DAYTONA 500.
Yes, at this time there are tickets still available for multiple events at Daytona International Speedway. You may purchase tickets by clicking BUY TICKETS at the top of the page, calling 1-800-PITSHOP or by visiting our ticket office at 1801 W. International Speedway Blvd. Daytona Beach, FL 32114.
The ticket office is located at 1801 W. International Speedway Blvd. Daytona Beach, FL 32114 by the Turn 4 tunnel and inside the DIS Ticket & Tours Building. Additional ticket office locations at the Chevrolet Gate, Axalta Gate and Toyota Gate are also available during select DIS events to purchase tickets the day of event. Please note these additional ticket office may not be open for every event.
All Sales Final - No Refunds - No Exchanges
The date and time of the event(s) listed are subject to change by Daytona International Speedway and/or sanctioning body of the particular event. The holder assumes responsibility for verifying the dates and times of the event(s) prior to travel or other arrangements in connection with the event(s). Daytona International Speedway is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets. Due to COVID-19, these policies may be updated as event schedules change and decisions are made regarding fan attendance.
Ticket Insurance offered through FanShield, LLC and is available during the purchase process for customers that order tickets online. Ticket Insurance must be selected during the initial transaction and cannot be added after your order has been processed. Additionally, Ticket Insurance cannot be offered on orders over the phone.
Credentials for events can be picked up at our new Credential Office located at ONE DAYTONA. Please check our website closer to the events for hours of operation.
TRANSPORTATION & PARKING
- Where do I park during events at DAYTONA?
- How do I get traffic updates during events?
- Does DAYTONA provide trams to move around the Speedway?
FREE parking is available for most of Daytona International Speedway events. Lots vary by event, so please refer to the directions & parking page on our site for specific parking details for the event you are planning to attend.
Turn your dial to Daytona's NASCAR Connection - WNDB on 1150AM & 93.5FM before and after the event for the latest traffic information. The Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) offers advice for navigating Florida roadways on the way to the DAYTONA 500 by dialing 511, Florida's free traffic information system. Information available through the 511 system includes travel delays, traffic crashes, roadway blockages and lane closures. Once in the Daytona area, callers can get detailed regional information on roads leading to the Speedway, such as I-4 and I-95. Also visit www.FL511.com for 511 tips and incident reports, and to register for My Florida 511 customized routes.
Tram Service information is not yet available for early 2021 NASCAR events. We will offer limited golf cart transportation service along the frontstretch with designated drop-off and pick-up locations for those guests who need additional assistance.
SAFETY/LOST & FOUND
- What is the emergency contact info at DAYTONA?
- Where do I find a first aid station while at DAYTONA?
- Where can I go to locate a lost item?
- Are child safety/identification wristbands available?
In the case of an emergency, contact a Speedway representative immediately at 386-681-3333. For non-emergencies you may contact Security at 386-681-6755. If you observe illegal or otherwise inappropriate activity, please contact a Speedway representative immediately. Only in emergency situations will the Speedway attempt to page guests. All paging is coordinated through Speedway Security (NOTE: Non-emergency pages cannot be accommodated and paging is not done during an event.)
You can also text us for assistance while at DAYTONA.
Send text messages to 69050.
In body of text message:
- Type DISFAN
- Add a space after DISFAN
- Type your Issue or Need and Location
- Press Send
AdventHealth First Aid Stations are located throughout the venue. A fully staffed AdventHealth Care Center is positioned in the infield, as well as on the frontstretch near the Toyota gate. See the facility map for First Aid Station locations or stop by the nearest Guest Services Booth for directions.
For found items or to claim a lost item, please visit our Lost & Found Page.
Free child safety and identification wristbands (with space to list the child's name, your pre-selected meeting location, the parent/guardian's name and telephone number, medical and other key information) are available at Guest Services Booths and the DIS Ticket & Tours Building Guest Services Desk.